The RECOVERY COMPANY, with registered office in Lodi, via Francesco Sforza, 20, entered as an individual company with a Vat number n 10816440969, in quality of holder of the treatment, wishes to inform you about the processing of His data within the web site https://www.recuperoimpresa.com
The European Regulation privacy 2016/679 for personal data means any information concerning a natural person, identified or identifiable. A natural person identified is an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, through reference to identifiers such as name, number of the identity document, data on its location, identifier, online, or one or more factors specific to the physical identity, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social of that person.
Are not considered to be personal data made anonymous or aggregated so as not to allow more than the identification of the person specification, not even in combination with other information or in other ways.
1) the Types of information collected
Below are listed the activities that can be carried out on the site and from which the Company may acquire Its data, in particular in relation to the following the purpose of the treatment.
The acquired data is consider to be voluntarily transmitted by means of visits and personal contacts, through telephone calls, and received in electronic format and/or on paper, by specifying that they are withholding information sensitive and/or biomedical. In addition to the data received, it will be possible acquisitions through business information, public registers and/or other publicly available sources.
2) Purposes of data processing
All information collected is treated by the Holder of the treatment:
- to manage orders, for the performance of services required to formalize requests for information, preparing quotations or offers, to manage the negotiations and relations pre-and post-contractual addition to the procedures payment, including any recovery of debts for third parties and/or any the legal actions.
- for the research and prevention of fraud and other illegal activities.
- to carry out the administrative / accounting activities are closely related and instrumental for the fiscal and bureaucratic and organizational management of the required performance.
- for the acquisition of quotes, offers, orders, and performance of third-party parts.
Your data will be processed using manual tools
as well as it tools also, by placing them in banks
data, lists, and lists of suitable storage, management and transmission of
data, in the manner and within the limits necessary for the achievement of the aforementioned purposes.
Your data will be processed exclusively by persons authorized to treatment within the Recovery Company and the Head of the treatment.
3) Nature of data conferment and consequences of refusal
The conferment of personal data is optional for each of the purposes indicated in point 2, however, the failure to provide the information, will result in the inability to pursue the purposes indicated in points 2.1.-2.2-2.3.
In the case in which it would provide consent to treatment may at any time revoke it by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address: via Francesco Sforza, 20; 26900 Lodi (LO)
4) communication – the transfer and
dissemination of data
Your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties, expressly appointed as managers or subresponsabili of the treatment, in especially in the company of technological services and technical assistance for the pursuit of the purposes indicated and to the extent permitted by the relevant legislation.
The data collected may also be transferred abroad, also outside of the European Union in the forms and ways provided for by current law ensuring in any case an adequate level of data protection personal.
In any case the personal data will not be object of dissemination.
5) Security of your personal data
To protect the personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration does not authorized, we have implemented from a technical point of view systems protection and related security measures that guarantee the protection. These security measures are adapted in order to obtain once a high level of security though, you still need to acknowledge that, despite our efforts, no security measure is perfect or impenetrable.
6) Rights of the interested party
We wish to inform you that the european Regulation in art. 15 and following) gives the the following rights:
- access, or the possibility to obtain confirmation that it is or less in the course of a treatment, and acquire information about: the purpose of it, categories of personal data concerned, recipients of the data, in particular if third Countries, the period of retention where possible and the mode of their treatment
- the rectification and integration of data
- with the cancellation, whenever the data are not necessary in relation to the purpose, or if it decides to revoke the consent or opposed to the processing or if the data to be processed illegally
- the limitation of the processing in the case in which contexts the accuracy of the personal data for the period necessary to carry out the assessments, or the processing is unlawful, or where, although the holder of the treatment no longer has need of your data, you request the conservation for the purposes of the judicial
- the portability of data to another data controller, if the processing is done by automated or manual means or both based on the consensus of
- to object to the processing of personal data in the presence justified reasons or in the case in which the same is to be used for the sending of advertising material or direct marketing or for the fulfillment of market surveys
- not to be subjected to a decision based solely on the automated processing, including profiling which produces effects legal concern or that would affect in the same way significantly on his person unless based on consent or is authorized by the law of the European Union or is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract
- to lodge a complaint forward to Authorities
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, or in the case of a personal data breach may contact the data controller and responsible for of treatment at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
7) Storage of data
We will treat all your personal information on our systems for as long necessary, for the achievement of the above purposes. The data for administrative and accounting activities will be kept for 10 years.
8) Owner and Responsible of the treatment
The Holder of the processing of personal data is the RECOVERY The UNDERTAKING, if intended to capture information on data protection personal or to report breaches concerning personal data may write to the email address indicated above or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org